My life is fun

Busy week…. Real life started catching up with me, as I had to start completing fellowship and graduate school applications (can’t forget that I actually need to do something after this year….). Last week, we had a GREAT meeting with President Leebron – good discussion about a variety of topics, and we emphasized to him the concern that students have about not enough resources on campus (not enough class sections, study space, meeting space, etc.)

Things that President Leebron and SA Execs discussed: collecting feedback for adjusting to number of courses offered, helping encourage departments to consider offering new minor (esp. economics and psychology), Academic Cup competition, attendance of campus lectures, athletics (he proposed: Game of the Week?), and late-night movies on campus.

Tuesday – International Week Presidents Lunch @ Cohen House – great chance to meet all the international club presidents; also, fantastic Student Debate at the Baker Institute! My highlight of the week 🙂

Wednesday – Rice Annual Fund reception with donors at the OEDK – got to show off prototypes of my senior design project…

Thursday/Friday/Saturday – Search Committee Interviews for RUPD Chief

Sunday – Mr. Rice!!! Very funny – sometimes a bit too funny

This entry was posted in Rice Updates. Bookmark the permalink.