End of Semester

Finals are almost over…and campus is getting quieter with more people leaving for home. I hope your finals are going well – I just finished my last one today!

A few interesting things from the past few days:

Monday: Senior Holiday Reception at President Leebron’s house – quite the crowd! Great event for seniors, and underclassmen should definitely be looking forward to this classy event.

Tuesday: Met with Mr. Tenney, the Registrar. We talked about waitlisting, the student concerns, and what are ways we can address certain issues. I definitely learned that most concerns are already worked out, and the main problem is people not having clear information, well in advance. I’ll send out some more info with details soon.

Wednesday: Exciting news from Rice Information Technology – we are very close to finalizing a deal with Google for undergraduates! More info will come out in the spring, so that everyone can discuss it together.

Thursday: STEAM TUNNEL TOUR – sooo much fun! Special “Presidents” tour – I even got to ride on a golf cart (that was actually my first time doing so!).

Friday: Met with IM Sports staff – trying to work out the details for a college cycling IM sport in the spring!

This weekend: WORK WORK WORK 🙂

This entry was posted in Rice Updates. Bookmark the permalink.